May 27th in Halong Bay
Birthday dinner at French/Vietnamese restaurant: La on 25 Ly Quoc Su.
(note: the blouse I am wearing is one that was made in Hoi An)
Last minute haiku writing!
set sail, Alison
the east wind holds mystery
go, adventuress!
John Godino
Ali cat lurking
Can you find life's answers, hm?
Mud baths distract you
Vince Han
Wonderful birthday
Alison is our princess
Successful dreamer!
Ken and Helen Han
Alison is Great
She is a really cool aunt
I want to see her!
Chris Han, age 10
Seeking harmony
Meditate in zen garden
Answer lies within
Iris Han
Alison so sweet
like flowers in spring and fall
Have an awesome trip
Michael Han, age 12.99
Ho Chi Minh City
Danger in crossing the street
Lots of motorbikes
Brian Waldram
Hey taxi driver!
This is not where I wanted
I don't want to pay!
Reiko Ishikawa
Jolie raids the tombs
And fights a Spanish mummy
With a jellyfish
Alan Courtay
Aqui estamos
en Hanoi de Halong Bay
en Alison's day
Elena Rodriguez
Farflung friends gathered
Celebrating Alison
Happy birthday friend!
Sarah Stachowiak
Happy birthday friend
I hope that its a big splash
It has been for me!
Tyler Hill
she understands the
journey is everything
joyful is her life
Jody Eddy
3 comments:
my haiku for you dear friend...
she understands the
journey is everything
joyful is her life
Thanks so much Jody, your haiku is so eloquent as usual! Miss you!!
Is it too late to submit a Haiku?
Post a Comment