Saturday, March 31, 2007

All Aboard the Blogging Bandwagon!

Greetings family and friends! I recently had a conversation with friends about generational adaptation to new technologies. I was definitely in the camp that social networking/blogging was something that was not in my inclination or interest to ever try. However, as they say 'resistance is futile' and the more I researched it and saw great examples of their use (thanks to HJ and the general and his beautiful wife!) this is my attempt at dipping my toe in the vast blogging ocean. I must admit that I am excited to start filling my blank blog canvas with fun adventures and pictures throughout my Asian Tour! First stop: Korea, my heritage land. With only 7 days and counting, I am frantically practicing my infant-level Korean babble. Ung-yung-hah-say-yo, Hang-gook mal moh-tay-yo, nawnin menk-gong-ee ay yo!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi auntie alison this is james! I just wanted to say hi!....... bye

Alison said...

Hi James!! Can't wait to see you soon!

green777 said...

Hi Ali,

We admire your courage for entering this unchartered, vast, sometimes unkind ocean. Old folks like us don't even dare to attempt. Nevertheless, we will enjoy the advantage of the civilization available to us, especially when our love ones are sending it to our way. We love you. Mom and Dad

Michael Han said...

Good evening, viewer!


I enjoy your adventure into a blog. I think it will help you accomplish a lot of things and if you are happy you would probably tell all about your adventures such as what you wrote about..... I like your title... Tour d'Asie avec Ali. It is "culturific!"
"Two thumbs up" :)