Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Seducing Mr. Perfect

I have safely arrived in Korea! The flight over was super easy since I was fortunate enough to get a direct flight on Korean Air. The flight wasn't full so I had a window seat and an open seat next to me. I love being on flights where you have the tv monitors in front of you. I indulged and watched 4 movies in a row so the time passed very quickly! My viewing pleasure included Happy Feet, Notes on a Scandal, Rocky Balboa and a Korean film called 'Seducing Mr. Perfect' which introduced me to a Korean-American heartthrob named Daniel Henney. He is very very handsome! I've included a photo so you can judge for yourselves (yes I admit, I digress to my tweenie days):

Note to Chris: I disagree that the food on flights to Korea 'tastes funny' as you said. They served us a lovely bibimbap for lunch. Mmm! But the dinner was not as good - rubbery ravioli.. Perhaps this is what you were warning me about!

Arrival at Incheon airport:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids just woke up and need to get ready to go to school. It will be interesting what the kids wil say about this. Yes! That Henny looks so handsome! Hmmm!

Unknown said...

Alison, I'm happily surprised at your comment about Henny! ;) LOL Travel is about discovery and you've discovered a savory snack!