Saturday, April 14, 2007

Family!

This weekend has been fun saying hello to relatives. Most of my relatives are in Seoul so I don't get to see them often. While I am very grateful for my upbringing in America, it has resulted in the sacrifice of not knowing my relatives. I always wished that I had grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins around when I was growing up. But I am happy to know that they are all happy and doing well. The last time we saw each other was in 1997, 10 years has certainly flown by!

Here are some pics:

My cousin Heh-sun, her son Dong-jin and my auntie (mom's sister)


My cousin Jeong-kie, his wife Young-ah, their cute kids Sung-soo, Hye-soo and my auntie on my dad's side
Sung-soo and Hye-soo speak excellent English, we had fun talking together!
My mom's brother and his wife, my cousin Hakjae (in green), his wife Sojin

1 comment:

wasian said...

Cool! We visited them 2 yrs ago when we visited korea... We miss you!

~Chris + family